HyperX CloudX™ Gaming Headset Launched
HyperX CloudX™ Gaming Headset Launched for ₹ 9,999/-
- Official Xbox™ Licensed Headset
- Based on Award-winning HyperX Cloud II Design
- In-line Volume Control, Hard Shell Carrying Case
Bangalore, India, July 01, 2016: To have a decent headset that sounds good and looks good is never easy for Gamers. Understanding what “elite” gamers need, HyperX, a division of Kingston Technology, the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of its CloudX™ Pro Gaming Headset in India, expanding the company’s console product offerings with its design specifically for Xbox convenience and style. With an MRP of INR 9,999, the HyperX CloudX will be available in both, online and retails stores. It comes with interchangeable velour ear cups, a 2M PC extension cable and a hard shell carrying case.
The official launch of the HyperX CloudX headset happened at LXG – League of Extraordinary Gamers, Indiranagar with our CEO-Aravind Ananth unveiling it to the media and gamers that were present. A lot of positive responses were received for the headset with both groups appreciating its comfort levels as well as the superior sound quality it had to offer. The event proceeded with Aravind doing a live unboxing of the headset and answering queries from the media.
The headset was available at the venue for a special launch day price of INR7,000.
There was a promotional 1v1 FIFA tournament conducted shortly after the launch where gamers got to experience the HyperX CloudX headset in the midst of intense football matches. In the Grand Finals we saw Shantanu Basu go toe to toe with Chethan with the match requiring sudden death to separate the two. At the end Shantanu Basu held his nerve when it mattered the most to take the victory with a scoreline of 1(5):1(4).
Adding to the excitement, social media contests were conducted with most of them still going on:
- 1st and 5th person to share launch post from Kingston Technology India page & LXG page – wins 1 HyperX cap each
- Max. tweets with #HyperXatLXG by end of event wins 1 16GB Kingston dual USB
- The first person to complete reviewing the product wins 1 16GB Kingston dual USB
- Driver: Dynamic, 53mm with neodymium magnets
- Type: Circumaural, Closed back
- Frequency response: 15Hz–25,000Hz
- Impedance: 60Ω
- Sound pressure level: 98dBSPL/mW at 1kHz
- T.H.D.: < 2%
- Input power: Rated 150mW, Maximum 300mW
- Weight: 309g
- Weight w/ mic and cable: 322g
- Cable length and type: Headset (1.3m) + PC extension cable (2m)
- Connection: Headset – 3.5mm plug (4 pole) + PC extension cable and mic plugs
- Element: Electret condenser microphone
- Polar pattern: Uni-directional, Noise-canceling
- Frequency response: 50Hz–18,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: -39dBV (0dB=1V/Pa,1kHz)
HyperX can be found on:
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/kingstontechnologyindia AND http://www.facebook.com/hyperxcommunity
Leave a Reply